Microblading is a tattooing technique to add semi-permanent pigment to the skin by using a small tool to make hair-like strokes that mimic the appearance of natural hairs.
- Great for filling in thin & sparse eyebrows
- Semi-permanent results that can last up to 2 years
- Natural-looking results that eliminate the need for filling in eyebrows with makeup
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that involves pricking the skin with a device that has many small needles to induce the production of collagen and elastin. This process can be used on the face, neck, and other parts of the body to boost collagen and treat scars.
- Great for reducing the appearance of scars, hyperpigmentation, & large pores
- Boosts collagen & elasticity to reduce wrinkles & fine lines
- Treats stretchmarks, sun damage, & different types of scars
Fibroblast Skin Tightening
Fibroblast Skin Tightening is used with a device that emits an electric current to targeted areas of the skin. Micro- injuries are created by these currents that result in the improvement of skin-tightening and reduction of wrinkles.
- A non-invasive procedure for reducing wrinkles, skin-tightening, skin-lifting, & skin rejuvenation
- Tightens, lifts, and rejuvenates skin on the face, neck, and any part of the body
- Reduces scars, stretchmarks, & removes skin tags
Lip blushing is a form of semi-permanent makeup made to enhance the natural lip color. It’s a form of cosmetic tattooing for the lip area that gives definition and an illusion of fullness.
- Lasts two-five years depending on the person
- Enhances natural lip color and gives an illusion of fullness
- Creates volumes and can be an alternative to lipstick
Eyelash Lift & Tint
Eyelash lifting is a semi-permanent lift/curl for the lashes that makes them more visible without the use of an eyelash curler. The tinting part of the treatment is a semi-permanent dye that also enhances the visibility of lashes without the use of mascara.
- Lasts up to 6 weeks
- Creates an illusion of fullness, length, and volume
- Reduces the need to curl lashes each morning or can be an alternative to using mascara